THE HIGHLANDS TOUR
A stroll through the picturesque landscape full of Guatemalan Highlands, colorful and culture, visit:
- The Church of the conquerors Salcaja builted in 1524, for that reason his virgin is called “the Conqueror”.
- The hot springs of volcanic origin ”Las Fuentes Georginas”.
- The indigenous villages of Zunil and Almolonga, where you can see where the best vegetables are growinng in Central America.
- The city of Quetzaltenango with Colonial architecture.
- Andres Xecul, with its unique church in its facade, simulating the huipil of town.
- You can visit the market of San Francisco el Alto if you do the tour on Friday, single market by selling all sorts of Animals.
The price is:
$ .45.00 (Q.350.00) per person.
Due to the current situation the tour is only done in private service for US$150.00
TOUR OF THE LAKE ATITLAN
Visiting San Marcos, San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna for one hour and last for an hour and a half Santiago Atitlan