THE HIGHLANDS TOUR
A stroll through the picturesque landscape full of Guatemalan Highlands, colorful and culture, visit:
- The Church of the conquerors Salcaja builted in 1524, for that reason his virgin is called “the Conqueror”.
- The hot springs of volcanic origin ”Las Fuentes Georginas”.
- The indigenous villages of Zunil and Almolonga, where you can see where the best vegetables are growinng in Central America.
- The city of Quetzaltenango with Colonial architecture.
- Andres Xecul, with its unique church in its facade, simulating the huipil of town.
- You can visit the market of San Francisco el Alto if you do the tour on Friday, single market by selling all sorts of Animals.
The price is:
$ .45.00 (Q.350.00) per person
It requires a minimum of three people to do this tour.
TOUR OF THE LAKE ATITLAN
Visiting San Marcos, San Juan and San Pedro la Laguna for one hour and last for an hour and a half Santiago Atitlan